$162
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$127
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$143
$129
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$209
$189
Hampton.com
$167
$152
Homewood
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$140
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$179
Boulder Marriott(Boulder)
$229
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

$349
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $452/night.

$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

1,037 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We booked the Bike Package. Travis from Wilderness Adventures met us and drove our family to a nearby trail. He was helpful and understanding about our limited Manhattan skills and we had a great ride.
The pool at the hotel was lovely, the staff outstanding. we had a view of the mountains from our .
We will definitely be back again

Lucy G Manhattan NY

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Revenue_Manager1, General Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm very please you enjoyed your Bike and Hike package and to hear that Travis was a good guide. We also have a Gateway Family Fun Package that might be of interest depending on the age of your children. At any rate, we're glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Millennium gave me the best group rate I could find in Boulder (for a place of its caliber). My wedding guests were impressed by the facilities, location, pool, workout room, bar and dining options. Some people got much nicer rooms for the same price and I wish I was the one to make those decisions, but many people made the special requests themselves. The wedding coordinator Stacey was a joy to work with as well. I thank Millennium and Stacey for an easy and good time !!!

• Stayed: July 2011
Revenue_Manager1, Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I will make sure Stacy is aware of your nice comments and we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay during this very special time. We hope to see you back again soon....maybe an anniversary!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

If you are ok with dried urine on toilet and dirt and hair on floors.
Oh, and you don't mind protein stains on your sheets... by all means stay there.
We discovered all this when we first arrived and apprised the front desk of the situation. They said they would clean and change bedding. We came back from dinner and noticed they made the bed but left the stained sheets, and did not touch the bathroom. The place is a dump and should be scraped from the earth!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dundee H
Revenue_Manager1, Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

I was very disappointed to read your comments and cannot apologize enough that your experience was less than extraordinary. We normally pride ourselves on cleanliness and service so I would very much appreicate it if you would contact me personally so I can learn the exact details of your stay in order to correct them. My email address is kstableford@mill-usa.com and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stayed at this hotel as it is walking distance to CU. While it was clean, it certainly is due for a makeover. Tiles were gone in the bathroom, carpet worn, etc. That said, the bed was comfortable and it was pretty quiet for a busy night. I thought the price was on the high side for what you get, but I guess you're paying for location.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank janeyd
Revenue_Manager1, Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We too are looking forward to a much needed upgrade! I will share your comments with the appropriate managers and make sure our staff is reporting things like missing tiles or worn carpet so that at the very least we are taking care of the things which we can control. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

For the price of this hotel (which I assume is indicating the Millenium hopes to be considered one of the premier hotels in Boulder), I was very dissapointed in my stay. While I was expecting a more upscale experience, I received accomodations I would have expected from a very budget hotel. Our room did not have a refrigerator (I was told I could rent one for $10/day)--this is the first hotel of any sort I have stayed in in the past 10 years that did not provide a refrigerator. The grounds of the hotel were lovely, but the pool area had multiple broken lounge chairs arranged as if they were acceptable for use. I was satisfied with the bedding and lighting in my room. The bathrooms had rusting shower poles and curtain rings and the tile was dirty. Similar findings in the public bathrooms near the lobby with rusting metal on the doors and chipping paint.

Again, my issues are mostly with the fact that I was charged premium prices for a budget hotel experience. If I had only paid $80/night for this room, I would have no complaints. The fact that I paid twice that (which was the most discounted rate available for the same room--I could have paid >$200) and encountered the amenities I did was unacceptable.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple