1,087 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2011

If you are ok with dried urine on toilet and dirt and hair on floors.
Oh, and you don't mind protein stains on your sheets... by all means stay there.
We discovered all this when we first arrived and apprised the front desk of the situation. They said they would clean and change bedding. We came back from dinner and noticed they made the bed but left the stained sheets, and did not touch the bathroom. The place is a dump and should be scraped from the earth!

Date of stay: July 2011
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dundee H
Revenue_Manager1, Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

I was very disappointed to read your comments and cannot apologize enough that your experience was less than extraordinary. We normally pride ourselves on cleanliness and service so I would very much appreicate it if you would contact me personally so I can learn the exact details of your stay in order to correct them. My email address is kstableford@mill-usa.com and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stayed at this hotel as it is walking distance to CU. While it was clean, it certainly is due for a makeover. Tiles were gone in the bathroom, carpet worn, etc. That said, the bed was comfortable and it was pretty quiet for a busy night. I thought the price was on the high side for what you get, but I guess you're paying for location.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank janeyd
Revenue_Manager1, Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We too are looking forward to a much needed upgrade! I will share your comments with the appropriate managers and make sure our staff is reporting things like missing tiles or worn carpet so that at the very least we are taking care of the things which we can control. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

For the price of this hotel (which I assume is indicating the Millenium hopes to be considered one of the premier hotels in Boulder), I was very dissapointed in my stay. While I was expecting a more upscale experience, I received accomodations I would have expected from a very budget hotel. Our room did not have a refrigerator (I was told I could rent one for $10/day)--this is the first hotel of any sort I have stayed in in the past 10 years that did not provide a refrigerator. The grounds of the hotel were lovely, but the pool area had multiple broken lounge chairs arranged as if they were acceptable for use. I was satisfied with the bedding and lighting in my room. The bathrooms had rusting shower poles and curtain rings and the tile was dirty. Similar findings in the public bathrooms near the lobby with rusting metal on the doors and chipping paint.

Again, my issues are mostly with the fact that I was charged premium prices for a budget hotel experience. If I had only paid $80/night for this room, I would have no complaints. The fact that I paid twice that (which was the most discounted rate available for the same room--I could have paid >$200) and encountered the amenities I did was unacceptable.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren L
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I came to Boulder for a conference at the university and could not do my work because the Internet was down at the hotel, despite tech support, etc. This was confirmed by my colleagues staying at the hotel. If you need to work online, steer clear of this dump - my trip was ruined by the lack of the advertised infrastructure.

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank co2diva
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was a family vacation combined with a business trip for a conference at the hotel (I was the parent on vacation, not attending the conference). We were able to upgrade from a standard room to a junior suite for a small fee, which made a big difference in our stay experience ... kids in one room, my wife and I in the other.

The hotel is very conveniently located among numerous area restaurants, stores and theatres. If one is willing to walk 1.5 miles (according to the maps), downtown Boulder is convenient.

The hotel includes an indoor and outdoor pool, which kept the kids happy and occupied. Because the weather was generally excellent, we used the outdoor pool, which also had a whirlpool. Tennis courts are on the property. A trail is directly adjacent to the hotel. There is an exercise room, but the equipment is a little sparse and dated.

The WiFi was a bit on the unreliable side, which may have been a combination of attempting to use the WiFi with a MacBook and our room being at the limit of the WiFi. We did ultimately get the WiFi to work as expected, but some experimentation may be required.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Michigan_Techie
Revenue_Manager1, Manager at Millennium Harvest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!