1,226 results
All reviews corner bar new wing historic section otis elevator stained glass ceiling beautiful historic hotel north wing pearl street spruce restaurant operated elevator old west step back in time original building turn of the century old fashioned perfect location downtown boulder
Reviewed December 7, 2017

This wonderful old has lots of character. Very helpful front desk staff. A surprisingly good cafe for breakfast with interesting choices. What we really love is the location ... so easy to walk to the Pearl Street area with all the good restaurants and shops. Be sure to explore east Pearl as wlell.

Room Tip: Rooms in the old building are large and charming. But we actually prefer the rooms in the new addition. Easier to come and go.
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Boulderado. I also wanted to thank you for complementing your stay on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your visit to our historic hotel. Thank you for specifically mentioning our front desk staff. I am pleased to hear they were helpful. We are so grateful to have an amazing team here to help make our guest's stays memorable. I have shared your wonderful words with my departments in recognition. We look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Came to Boulder on Business. Loved this hotel. The place was clean and cute. I stayed in a suite and loved that ability to open my sliding glass window. The front desk staff were great. I had several questions during my stay and they were very helpful. I forgot deodorant and toothpaste and they had this complementary. -- The old school elevator was awesome too!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

emilykZ9371LA,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Boulderado. I also wanted to thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. After reviewing your comments, I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time at our historic hotel. Thank you for specifically mentioning our front desk staff. We are so grateful to have an amazing team here to help make our guest's stays memorable. I have shared your wonderful words with my departments in recognition. We look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Boulder is a beautiful town. Staying at the Hotel Boulderado completed our weekend experience of Boulder. The restaurant inside the hotel was great and the access to Pearl Street was key. Overall we had a great time in Bolder and the Boulderado was the finishing touch. The hotel is gorgeous and quaint at the same time. Would totally recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

I8063QQthomasr,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Boulderado while you visited Boulder. I am glad our downtown location was perfect for your needs. If you find yourself in Boulder again, we would love to welcome you back. Thank you again for staying and have a merry holiday season.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Great location. Close access to Pearl Street with great restaurants and shopping, and the farmers market. Valet parking was helpful, to the point of taking our bags to the car when we wanted to walk a round before departure.
Our only complaint, and it is HUGE is that the bedding, which they said was feather free, but was not, caused a severe allergic reaction. The night manager was dismissive and acted inconvenienced at our request for change of bedding.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Boulderado. I also wanted to thank you for providing us with feedback as we continue to improve our services.

I was just as surprised to learn that the comforter in your room said down. We pride ourselves on being strictly feather free since we realize that feathers are a common allergy amongst a majority of our guests. I spoke with our Executive Housekeeper and she showed me the comforter. The company that provides our synthetic comforters is called United Feather & Down. Since the company name contains the word "down", I wonder if this must have been what our employee saw. I can confirm that it is 100% synthetic and feather free. We recently remodeled and replaced furniture in our lobby. We realized that some pillows on the new couches contain feathers. Could your reaction stemmed from this? We are working diligently to replace those pillows to provide a more comfortable experience for all of our guests.

I apologize that this was an impact on your stay and we will look to make it better for future guests. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so we can have the opportunity to welcome you back to a more comfortable stay.

303-442-4344

Reviewed December 2, 2017

We stayed in the guest house and it was awesome for the price and proximity to Pearl Street. The rooms are similar in decor to main hotel, but much bigger and had a sitting area. We rented all four rooms and they open up and connect.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hotel Boulderado. I also wanted to thank you for taking the extra time to reflect upon your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time at our historic hotel and rated your stay highly. We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you again. Please come see us again soon!