“What a place!”

Village Coffee Shop
Ranked #40 of 592 Restaurants in Boulder
Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a fun place. As they say, "It's 890 sq. ft. of Reality Surrounded By Boulder." We had a great breakfast of blueberry pancakes. It was packed and loud, but fun. It was announced we were "Village Virgins" when our server learned it was our first visit, and everyone cheered. I bought a T shirt to wear in Michigan.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

If you have a wheelchair, walker, stroller or car seat go elsewhere. The restaurant is small and very narrow aisles between the built in booths. I was dining alone with my four month old and ended up with the car seat on the table top the whole time. Awkward. The server didn't seam to mind and was super friendly. Standard breakfast food at a decent price. Although okay, I would not go back again if in town. Nothing unique I couldn't get in my own town.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great local diner food with great diner feel! I love bringing in "village virgins" and embarrassing them with some fun Boulder tradition. The food is great, with lots of options, and staff is friendly. I come here often and will continue to in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife had the egg burrito and I had the special omlete of the day. Be advised that the half order of biscuit and gravy is large -- and good! And they have free parking in front. Service was friendly and efficient. Local neighborhood diner atmosphere -- nice... We'll return.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I always get the chicken fried steak. If they find out it's your first time in they announce it to the whole restaurant. JUst a fun classic diner type place to go eat. The value is awesome for the quality of food you get.