“Great breakfast, local/homey atmosphere”

Village Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Boulder
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife had the egg burrito and I had the special omlete of the day. Be advised that the half order of biscuit and gravy is large -- and good! And they have free parking in front. Service was friendly and efficient. Local neighborhood diner atmosphere -- nice... We'll return.

There are newer reviews for Village Coffee Shop

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I always get the chicken fried steak. If they find out it's your first time in they announce it to the whole restaurant. JUst a fun classic diner type place to go eat. The value is awesome for the quality of food you get.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

When I was in school at CU boulder this was the standard hang over breakfast place. It is a legend for students and boulderites alike.
Every time I come back to Colorado I make it a point to go to the Coffee shop and bring along as many village virgins as I can.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

All I have say is #6 with sausage gravy. Make sure to ask foe the sausage gravy, not cream gravy.

-DT

Reviewed December 11, 2012

For a good old-fashioned diner-style breakfast, presented by terrific waitstaff, this place can't be beat! AND it opens at 5:30am. They serve only breakfast and lunch. We've been going there once a week for at least a decade, with no end in sight! Not a place for a romantic candlelight dinner, however.