“Great place to hang out ”

Centro Mexican Kitchen
Order Online
Ranked #58 of 631 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th St.
Transit: Public transportion is available at our doorstep, as well as taxi services a half block east of our restaurant.
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Boulder, Centro is your home for soulful, authentic Mexican cuisine. Centro’s kitchen takes you on a coast-to-coast culinary tour across Mexico, showcasing specialties from Jalisco, Baja, Veracruz, Yucatán, and Oaxaca. Behind the bar, the team mixes up your favorite margaritas and palomas, while the year-round patio offers Pearl Street’s best people watching.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome Mexican food along with great cocktails !!! Amazing ambience and lively place. A great place to chill and hang out with friends when at Boulder.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (224)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I needed a place to have breakfast and hang out for awhile this morning, and Centro was perfect. My burrito with tender carnitas and (real) guacamole was delicious, as was the OJ. I enjoyed sitting on the patio under the blue sky and quiet Pearl St. And THEN someone brought me another OJ for free! What more could a person want?

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Mexican food, good quality, friendly atmosphere, perfect service, and reasonable prices. Perfect for a family outing if you like Mexican food and beer.

Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

I traveled around mexico a lot. I am always hesitant to try a new mexican restaurant as the food is not as good as in Mexico. However, this food exceeded my expectations. Maybe the chef was mexican (who knows) .. but, the torta was full of flavor. It reminded me to a local restaurant in Mexico City. Try it if you go to Boulder!

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Recommended by people we met hiking so we stopped in Saturday after walking the art fair. Not a lot of choices on tap ( I think just 4/6) but the one we chose was good. Started with chips and salsa which were very good. Then ordered guacamole and a pork sandwich to split which were both very good. Would definitely go back but probably for the regular lunch menu or dinner.

Date of visit: July 2019