We stayed at the Best Western in July for 1 night. We had two rooms both on the first floor. Definitly ask for the rooms by the pool. Ours were better then my parents on the opposite side. With 3 toddlers it was nice to go out the sliding doors and be by the pool. The kids were able to run in and out of the room when they wanted to. The hotel, pool, and the whirlpool were all clean. The room did not have a refrigerator. The only thing that I believe was a little misleading coming from out of town was the advertisement for the hotel. It stated it was across the street from the mall. It isn't the Pearl Street Mall just a little mall with fast food restaurants. My mistake. Not having a car we took the bus. Not that far.
Breakfast was good and a plenty. Bagels, cereal, donughts, hard boiled eggs, toast.
Overall the place was good and if in the neighborhood would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located directly across from the University, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to Boulder's principal attractions, NIST, NOAA, premier shopping, and extraordinary dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel. During your visit to this solar powered hotel enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch flat screen TVs, 24-hour business center, and on-site fitness center. Other guest facilities include a large outdoor pool, hot tub, free bike rental, and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Best Western Boulder Hotel
- Boulder Best Western