All reviews breakfast room pool area front desk staff free bikes an older hotel hot tub first floor parking lot cu campus rooms are nice fresh fruit great place to stay free breakfast convenient location bed was comfortable pearl street bw
Reviewed September 8, 2018

The hotel is located directly next to CU Boulder Campus. US36 can be Crowded via an underpass. Had a room facing the flatirons and US36. Great view - no vehicle noise with closed window. Aorconditioning very quiet. Nice and helpful staff. Room size is sufficient.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Rene H,

The Boulder Inn is the closest hotel to the University of Colorado campus. Our guests walk across the street.
I am glad that you enjoyed what we have to offer.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Friendly Check Inn and helpful with info with regards to local area. Room was good and only negative was our head board was adjacent to the main entrance door to the block, every time some one exited or entered the building it shook the wall. Thankfully the hotel was not busy the 2 nights we were there.
Breakfast facilities are excellent with both hot and cold options and Andrew was very friendly and attentive.
We used the hot tub and it was clean and well maintained.
Would not hesitate to recommend and stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi bermo1972,

Thank you for calling attention to our staff member Andrew. He has been working here for a few years now, and has proven to be an incredible asset. We do not take his great service for granted. I will let him know about your kind words.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel randomly while moving my son from Ohio into University of CO Boulder. I hoped to find somewhere I could always stay when I visit. I'm actually staying longer than planned because this hotel is so nice, friendly, trendy and clean. I've been very impressed and I travel frequently. From check in with Alex to hospitality with Jason on maintenance who PAID for my pop when I didn't bring enough $ for vending. What a great place. I'm very pleased. Keep up the great work Steve Wagner!!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Hi Maria,

It was an absolute pleasure meeting you. You know that you and your family are always welcome at our hotel. Thank you for thinking of The Boulder Inn as your new home in Colorado.

You should also know that I am always happy to help facilitate your reservation. I can be reached at the hotel, on my personal cell phone number 303-506-9859, or via email at ari@boulderinn.com

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Worlds different from that hell house Rodeway Inn! They saved the day when we were refused a proper room at Rodeway without the smell of stale cigarettes and vomit, not were there electrical wires hanging out of the door!!! This place was a 5 Star hotel compared to that crap hole Rodeway.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the excellent review, and for staying at the Boulder Inn.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

I always look forward to coming back to the Boulder Inn, and I'm never disappointed. There's always a warm welcome and friendly service from everyone - the front office, the back office, the breakfast room, housekeeping, everyone.

They're constantly improving the property. This time it was fantastic new room furniture: a marble-topped fridge/drawer/counter-top unit, with a pull-out desk and a Herman Miller Aeron chair (no kidding) where one can actually get work done. And of course the little touches I love so much: diverse and delightful art in the rooms and corridors, with fresh flowers on little tables in the hallways.

Room Tip: In the summer, ask for a room that doesn't overlook the pool (unless you like the sound of kids having fun)
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hi tiesw,

Thank you for your kind words, and your continued loyalty. It is always our pleasure to host you. We are so thankful for guests that appreciate the small details we spend so much time on.

You are well aware that I am always happy to help facilitate your reservation. I can be reached at the hotel, on my personal cell phone number 303-506-9859, or via email at ari@boulderinn.com