The Best Western in Boulder, Colorado is a very comfortable hotel. The rooms are large and mine had a great view of the Flatirons. Once I figured out how to find the place, it was quite convenient although I did have to drive about any place I wanted to go. Since Boulder is a relatively small town, this isn't a problem.
Bed linens are nice, pillows are good and the room decor is nice. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The guys at the front desk gave me two terrific suggestions for dinner. The hotel offers breakfast and it is a cut above the usual thing. There was always fresh fruit, bagels, toast, pastries, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausages, cereals, juice and coffee.
I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Boulder.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located directly across from the University, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to Boulder's principal attractions, NIST, NOAA, premier shopping, and extraordinary dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel. During your visit to this solar powered hotel enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch flat screen TVs, 24-hour business center, and on-site fitness center. Other guest facilities include a large outdoor pool, hot tub, free bike rental, and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Boulder Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Best Western Boulder Hotel
- Boulder Best Western