My son and I were very excited to stay here. From the pics online, everything looked brand new!
It is definitely an older hotel that has been remodeled, which is just fine- they've done a great job.
The staff was very nice- we arrived early and they did their best to make us comfortable (not easy as we had a 20-month old with us at the time of check in).
And in Boulder, it's really no trouble to find something to do!
The location is on a frontage street along Hwy 36/ 28th Street. Can be tricky getting in and out, but not what I would consider an issue.
The great thing about the location is that you can walk to CU.
Also close by is the new 29th Street Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located directly across from the University, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to Boulder's principal attractions, NIST, NOAA, premier shopping, and extraordinary dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel. During your visit to this solar powered hotel enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch flat screen TVs, 24-hour business center, and on-site fitness center. Other guest facilities include a large outdoor pool, hot tub, free bike rental, and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Boulder Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Best Western Boulder Hotel
- Boulder Best Western