If you're a non-smoker and want to be close to the university, this is great. We chose this hotel at the last minute because other reviews warned about the location for those of us not familiar to the area. They were right, poor location. Otherwise, a high quality hotel. We didn't smoke as it was our last night before heading home from Estes Park, but if I were someone who needed to smoke, I would stay far from this hotel. You who are adamant non-smokers may be in paradise as smoking on balconies is forbidden. Decent breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located directly across from the University, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to Boulder's principal attractions, NIST, NOAA, premier shopping, and extraordinary dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel. During your visit to this solar powered hotel enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch flat screen TVs, 24-hour business center, and on-site fitness center. Other guest facilities include a large outdoor pool, hot tub, free bike rental, and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Boulder Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Best Western Boulder Hotel
- Boulder Best Western