“My Favorite in Boulder” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of You & Mee Noodle House

You & Mee Noodle House
Ranked #376 of 565 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Asian, Soups, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Boulder, Colorado
“My Favorite in Boulder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Let me just start by telling you that I am Asian. This place scratches my itch for comfort food every time. Best Pad Thai in Boulder (I order it spicy, since most Boulder restaurants have some weird aversion to spice). Best Pho in town with a build your own bar for veggies. They deliver to every Boulder address in town. They owner is one of the friendliest people I have ever met. And you can always get a table there! All of their soups are HUGE and filling... They are usually 2-3 meals for me. Medium Pho is plenty. Lunch portions are cheap and HUGE!

• Visited March 2013

Colorado
“Excellent for a quick bite for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great spot for a quick bite for lunch if you're visiting or attending CU Boulder. Not gourmet faire, but a good lunch spot.

Visited May 2012
longmont
“I found my love in pho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2009

I really enjoyed my experience at You and Mee, I had the small bowl of seafood Pho. The small bowl wasn't small at all, and I was full half way through, and the prices are definitely bearable. The place was busy which is a good sign of good food, especially at a restaurant that is surrounded by many different food joints. All I can say is that I left happy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Pho!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2008

Great Pho!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It is beyond me why anyone would choose to have their noodles here when Thai Avenue's right down the street. Even if...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2008

It is beyond me why anyone would choose to have their noodles here when Thai Avenue's right down the street. Even if it wasnt... the dishes are bland and almost beg you to spice them yourself. The portions are huge, but who cares about that if it's not something you want to eat a lot of?

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook