All reviews whole foods parking garage pearl street nice hotel uber ride free breakfast newer hotel walking distance downtown area light sleeper sitting area comfortable beds indoor pool excellent stay comfortable stay yogurt depot
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I visited Colorado for the first time last weekend to visit with my cousins and hit up a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater.

Our stay at the Hyatt was great! It’s in a good location, the complimentary breakfasts were great and the hotel was very clean! Our room was comfortable and spacious! The parking garage was easy to navigate and the dining area /bar/patio near the front desk is spacious and kept well. I would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Christian B, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Boulder / Pearl Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

This is a new hotel located close to Whole Foods and not far from The Pearl Street Pedestrian Mall. The hotel was in great condition, the rooms were roomy and comfortable, and the staff was helpful. Parking was convenient in a nearby garage. I'll definitely consider this hotel for my next visit to Boulder.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Susi K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boulder / Pearl Street, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad you found our hotel to be in great condition and our staff to be friendly. We would love to have you back as our guest, please come back soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

My two sons and I stayed there for a tennis camp in Boulder. We stayed 4 nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was well taken care of and clean. The pool, hot tub and work out facility was top notch. They had a bar with a limited food menu. Food quality was very good. A couple of places to eat within a block as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in providing clean product and friendly staff. We hope your sons enjoyed their tennis camp in Boulder. Thank you for staying with us and please come back soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Unfortunately, our stay at the Hyatt Place in Boulder was not great.
When we arrived we were faced with Joanne who tried and failed to check us in after 3 attempts. Though she failed to check us in, she did manage to block 3 x $1’300 or $3’900 on my credit card which resulted in my credit card being blocked at the start of my vacation. At the advice of my bank, I did contact the hotel to have the blocks removed (logically, only the originating vendor can do this) but neither Joanne nor the assistant manager seemed to know what they were doing, nor did they express any interest in resolving the problem they created. In actual fact, I did send several emails to both the assistant manager and to hyatt, but they all went unanswered, truly catastrophic customer service on the part of the hotel and the group.
I find this a real shame as the rest of our experience was pretty good. The hotel is either new or renovated so furniture and fittings are contemporary, the rooms are generously proportioned and clean. The complementary breakfast was good, its not 5-star, but its better than what you might get at a Hampton Inn. The hotel is easily accessible and located in close proximity to a super market, but it is a good 30 minute walk from the Pearl Street Mall where you will find a lot of excellent dining options.
We would not stay at this hotel again, and instead would choose another hotel in the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank Swiss_Doug

I am terribly sorry for the incident you experienced with your credit card charges. Our front desk system was down and it created multiple credit card authorizations. Since they were only authorizations, we had no way to remove the authorization manually.
Please accept my apology for the lack of communication or response. We are located a mile away from the Pearl Street Mall and 5 minutes away from the 29th Street Mall areas where they are plenty of other dining options.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We booked a larger room a deluxe suite for our family of four and it was quite spacious. Would have been ideal if the living room area had a door so our daughter who was sleeping on the pullout couch wouldn't have had to hear our son in his crib by the door, although the distance between the two meant it wasn't as big of a deal. The room had great sunlight during the day but good dark shades at night. We find the breakfast to be really good and convenient and much nicer than most included breakfasts at similar hotels. We used the indoor pool even though it was nice out as our daughter wanted a swim and that worked well. Gym was a bit weak on weight machines. Location isn't perfect in the sense being closer to Pearl St Mall would be better but its only a 5 min drive and walk to Whole Foods and Starbucks is convenient. The only problem was as we walked in we saw earplugs on the nightstand. Never a good sign (although nice to provide them). The noise from the train running by could be quite loud and with a baby in a crib outside our room we didn't feel we could use earplugs. The train woke me one night but the rest of the family slept ok.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you found our suite to be spacious. The suite does have a connecting room that you can reserve, so if you need more privacy, that will be another option to consider. We're glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as well.
We're happy to share with you that city of Boulder is working to create our area a quite zone so the train will not sound their warning signal. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you soon.