“Average...”

Cuisines: Italian
Colorado
“Average...”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Like a few others have said, it doesn't stand out. With that said my wife and I arrived just before happy hour ended at 6pm and ordered up a few drinks and a few small plates. The small margarita pizza was good. We also got a meat and cheese sampler, with a few good selections. We also ordered the squarish plate, turned out they used cinnamon instead of brown sugar as the menu said. While still good,it's not what we expected. The wait staff was attentive.

Overall a good place we would go to again but, it's hard to rate any higher.

Shanghai, China
“Awesome views better food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Inspireed food from the bread to main course. Great northern Italian food. Dont be fooled by the strip mall location. The food is great

Visited September 2012
“Best Steak”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We were with a group of 6 and had about everything from the menu except pizza. Everybody was very pleased with the food. I had a rip eye medium rare that was clocked to perfection. The wine list is comprehensive and offers a good selection of Italian wines. The young waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable both for food and wine. Important for allergic people: they have gluten free pasta. When I'm in Boulder next time I'll definitively revisit Radda!

Longmont, Colorado
“I don't get it”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Friends rave. . . I don't get it. Food is o.k., but nothing special. Service is o.k., but nothing special. Guess that about sums up how I feel about the place.

Visited July 2012
Boulder
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have had excellent food and service at this resturant. The help is friendly and attentive anf the food has been very good on our visits

• Visited September 2012