“Wonderful brunch!”

Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 573 Restaurants in Boulder
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Leaf Vegetarian Restaurant is dedicated to creating a superb vegetarian dining experience in a tranquil, sophisticated environment. Leaf uses the finest organic, seasonal ingredients in providing vegetarian global cuisine and a health conscious dining option for herbivores and omnivores alike.
Rockwall, Texas
“Wonderful brunch!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We sat at an outside table for a lovely Saturday brunch. The French press coffee and hot chai tea were most enjoyable. My husband had the egg white fritatta which was delicious and healthy. My son and I ordered the blueberry waffle which came with an orange ricotta cream, fresh berries and maple syrup. I never touched the syrup because the ricotta cream was so delicious! It was a truly enjoyable meal and the service was just right. I highly suggest Leaf, whether you are vegetarian, vegan or NOT!

• Visited September 2013

NC
“Early dinner”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We sat the bar because we didn't have reservations on a Friday night and it was still fantastic! The beet steak, served with carrots, was amazing and definitely one of the more creative meals I've had in a restaurant. We splurged for the pimento cheese poppers which were also very tasty. Service was a little slow at first, but they were busy. All around a great dining experience.

Irvine, California, USA
“Excellent place for a great vegan meal”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

They really do a good job in trying to accomodate vegans. They identify the vegan items very clearly and the food is wonderful. The beet steak was delicious and not at all what I expected. The service was really good and the restaurant was overall a good experience for us when we took a small group out to eat.

Sackville, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by staff at a local hotel and they were right to do so! I am vegetarian, although I don't often eat at a strictly vegetarian restaurant, however, I was so impressed with this one! The restaurant is easy to walk to from Pearl Street, and has an outside front terrace. I started with their beet salad, which was a special that day (wonderful) and then had a dish from the menu, which was fantastic. As everything was just so good, I had to try dessert too and wow, had a chocolate/peanut butter pie, which was also made with silken tofu. The texture was like cheesecake and was simply amazing. This restaurant also has very good wine selections and I is simply an amazing experience. I'm quite certain that non vegetarians will love the food, wine and experience. This is fine dining!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice lunch on the patio”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Three of us had a very nice lunch on the patio. My husband ordered the jerk seitan, which he really liked, it was layered and spicy. I had the flatbread pizza which had delicious toppings but we thought the crust was a bit dense in texture. Salads were great!! Grilled artichoke was fantastic and we are going to try making it at home. Next time I would ask that the artichoke dressing be served on the side since I would have preferred less, but that is a small thing. If you order iced tea, beware, it is mildly peach flavored - not for everyone.

• Visited July 2013