“Unexpected Diamond in The Rough!”
Review of Redstone Meadery

Redstone Meadery
Worcester, MA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Unexpected Diamond in The Rough!”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We found this Meadery in a Winery brochure. We were in the area anyway so decided to give it a whirl. It is very small, but decorated very nicely inside with plenty of glasses, t-shirts, hats & wine accessories to buy. The best part was we got to sample about 12 meads/wines for free! We really liked a few of them and bought 2 bottles. The lady who poured our samples was very genuine and knowledgable. I recommend anyone going to Pearl Street to go a few extra miles out of their way and check out this place!

Visited August 2011

Pensacola, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Who would have thought mead could be so good.”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

I have traveled a lot in my lifetime and have tried many different types of food and drink in over 20 countries. Nothing surprised me as much as the flavor and complexity of mead. The paradigm I had consisted of a thick sweet drink, it turned out to be anything but. Great flavor and more wine and champagne like then I expected. If you have not tried mead take the time and explore this micomeadery.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Aloisius1
Sturgis, South Dakota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice tasting room, great products!”
Reviewed December 28, 2010

The tasting room/winery/brewery was a bit of a chore to find and parking a PITA but the staff were very helpful and they have something for any taste in mead. I was delightfully surprised at the variety of flavors experienced during my tasting and spent a bit so I could enjoy their products at home. Check it out

Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very nice tasting room”
Reviewed April 12, 2009

Our family were the only people on the tour, so it was like having a private tour. The tour leader was knowledgeable and let us ask a lot of questions. We all really enjoyed the tasting room following the tour!