1,110 results
All reviewsturn down servicebeautiful hotelbath saltsmountain viewsoaking tubluxury hotelflat ironfour seasonsgreat amenitieshotel lobbybusiness meetingdowntown boulderlong weekendthe location is perfectthe pearlcookiesjules
Reviewed January 17, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the St. Julien over New Years weekend. We had such a blast and the hotel could not be nicer. It feels like a Ritz from the amenities to the "its my pleasure" service. We had a couples massage that was wonderful and I would highly recommend a visit to the Spa. The location is really what makes this hotel. It is a block over from Pearl St which means we could easily walk to all of the shopping and restaurants. It was also close to Red Rocks hiking trail that was absolutely beautiful. Thank you St. Julien for an amazing stay!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear Molly B,

Thank you for celebrating the start of 2017 with us. I am pleased you and your husband were able to enjoy so many of our amenities, from a massage at our award winning Spa at St Julien, to taking advantage of our prime location and enjoying the shopping and dining on Pearl St., as well as the various hiking trails just steps away from our front door.

We hope 2017 is a wonderful year for you both.

Bob Trotter
General Manager, St Julien Hotel & Spa

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I've been to the St. J many times for dinner but this was the first time I stayed overnight. It was an excellent experience. From the moment I pulled into valet parking, to the front desk check-in and everything else, the St. Julien was a class act. The staff is warm, friendly and very well trained. The lady at the front desk went out of her way to make sure we had a quiet and comfortable room. There's a great ambience at the hotel, from the lobby area and bar to the restaurant. The hotel is very well appointed, with excellent architecture and furnishings. The sleeping room had wonderful amenities, a very comfortable bed and a large bathroom with both tub and shower. The sleeping rooms are a little small but otherwise very comfortable and quiet. It's a little pricey but well worth it for everything the St. Julien has to offer.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear gahoppe,

Thank you for sharing details from your recent staycation with us at St Julien Hotel & Spa. I am glad your first overnight experience was just as enjoyable as the various times you’ve dined with us at Jill’s Restaurant. We strive to provide an experience for our guests that is exactly what you described -- warm and friendly with a welcoming ambiance throughout. We hope to see you at the hotel or Jill’s Restaurant again soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2017

It's a beautiful hotel. Nothing negative about it. Great gym, pool, spa, rooms, location, views and so on. A classy place. You can get to downtown denver in an Uber for about $30 if needed but Boulder is so much of a nicer place. Feels more like the Apple Pie movie towns I watched as a child. The town of Boulder is beautiful, close to mountain walks (from hotel) and rivers. Stayed here a few times now. Always look forward to going back.

Room Tip: Looking right at the mountains
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business

Dear CimmyP,

Thank you for your kind review, and for your continued patronage. I am pleased you’ve had the opportunity to enjoy many of our on-site amenities during your previous visits, including our award-winning Spa at St Julien and convenient location in the heart of downtown Boulder. I look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay!

Reviewed January 9, 2017

I went to meet up for a business situation. I was so impressed with the lobby that reminded me of a Morocco and it was very cool. You can see the amazing FlatIrons right from the lobby lounge area. The staff seemed from curious and knowledgable. I will be back for High tea, Jill's Restaurant and a relaxing summer happy hour. Loved my first visit of many to come.

Room Tip: If you are local go for a staycation, very cool place to chill.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business

Dear HeatherColoradogirl,

Thank you for taking the time to review your first visit to St Julien Hotel & Spa. I am so pleased you found our newly-refreshed lobby to be a perfect location for your recent business meeting. We look forward to welcoming you back for Afternoon Tea, a delicious meal at Jill’s Restaurant & Bistro and a cocktail on our Terrace when the weather warms up.

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

8:15 PM on Christmas Day, family has finished successful day together and is starting to hot the bed. Then fire alarm starts. We call front desk and they say: "We know it's not a fire, just stay in your room."

8:20 PM on Christmas Day, alarm is still going and fire trucks are outside. Front desk is no longer answering phone. So we run between rooms and gather our family. We are guided outside into 32 degree weather in out pajamas.

8:30 PM on Christmas Day, fire alarm is still going and entire hotel is in their pajamas sitting in the freezing cold outside or in the lobby plugging their ears. All hotel staff say there is no fire. Yet the alarm is persistent and firemen are running through the hotel with axes.

I go to the front desk and ask if there is no fire, why is the alarm still going and we are evacuated. Kirbi responds by yelling at me: "Are you kidding me?"

Their staff is rude and incompetent is the face of even moderate issues. Back in the room, their pillows smell like the last 3 people who sweated through them.

Avoid inconsiderate and incompetent staff, skip the smelly bed, and keep your family safe by staying anywhere else in Boulder.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank WestString
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

Dear Weststring,

I appreciate you providing feedback from your recent stay with us. I would like to extend my apologies for the inconvenience the fire alarm caused during; the safety of our guests is our top priority and we were simply following evacuation protocol.

Bob Trotter