St Julien Hotel and Spa
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

$345
Homewood
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$127
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Basecamp Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$215
$189
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$279
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$212
Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$148
$144
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$270
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
$179
$161
Hotel Boulderado(Boulder)
$170
$159
Priceline
  • Restaurant
1,056 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelturn down servicebath saltsmountain viewsoaking tubluxury hotelfour seasonsgreat amenitieshotel lobbybusiness meetingthe location is perfectdowntown boulderlong weekendthe pearlcookiesjulesconcierge
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Hotel is most expensive in Boulder which is largely due to the great location and high end rooms (i.e., large bathrooms with separate shower and whirlpool bath, free water bottles and good coffee/tea maker). Rooms are clean and comfortable and staff was pleasant and helpful, but I've also had this experience at the Quality Inn and Courtyard Mariott so if you are on a budget there are other options if you don't mind being away from downtown area and having smaller bathroom.

Nice happy hour prices in the bar. Live music in the lobby on Thu, Fri & Sat nites which can be fun, but can be very crowded. I was concerned about the noise from the lobby so I specifically asked for a quiet room when I made the reservation and was very pleased with the one we got.

There is also a spa on site. Prices for facials and massages seemed in line with high end spa, but price for mani/pedi was crazy at over $100.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms facing downtown (front of hotel) are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Tollhouse,

Thank you for being our guest, and for sharing feedback from your recent visit. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations – we go to great lengths to ensure that our regular live entertainment (a favorite amongst guests and locals alike) is not disruptive in the guestrooms. I hope you’ll stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a wonderful gem of a hotel! It's a lovely, well cared for property with a great location in Boulder. My husband and I enjoyed every minute of our stay. We got a warm greeting from Glynn, Tyler gave us 'the lay of the land' while taking us and our bags to the room, and Jessica gave me invaluable help with my 'manicure emergency'. Everyone on the staff was friendly and accommodating. We had a very comfortable mountain view room,which was amazing! Didn't have time to use the spa or pool but they are on the list of things to do when we return.

Room Tip: If you can...go for the mountain view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear rmnewhouse,

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will personally share your feedback with Glynn, Tyler and Jessica – and thank them for providing the memorable service you experienced. I too hope you have time to experience Spa at St Julien and our pool the next time you visit.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed here for three nights while visiting our son in Louisville.
The rooms are excellent and the staff is over the top good and very friendly.
There was a lot going on this weekend, so the lobby was always busy and a little noisy at times. I was afraid that we would hear the band in our room, but it was totally quiet.

The location could not be better. Close to all of the best restaurants, Pearl Street retail, coffee shops etc. And if you are into exercise, it is a five minute walk from the trail along Boulder Creek, which is wonderful.
I usually valet park. But the concierge explained the area street and garage parking to me, so that we used both and avoided some big charges.
Pretty decent thing to do in my opinion.
And free wifi! That's what I am talking about, Four Seasons.

Room Tip: Some room have views of the Flat Irons, which is nice to have. But, some of them also are a long walk from the lobby. That concerned me until I realized that it was a big advantage in terms of quietness. So, you might want to hike a little farther to ensure a quiet night. We did and it was totally silent.

Dear RBH_SBH,

Thanks for sharing feedback from your recent visit to St Julien Hotel & Spa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, the hotel’s location and amenities (the complimentary Wi-Fi is a favorite with guests), and most importantly, the service you encountered. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice hotel in a great location near Pearl Street. The service was impeccable. The room was nice enough, on the small side. Some of the furniture was dusty, but overall it was clean enough. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel and would stay again.

Dear eg57_12,

Thank you for your recent visit, and your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed St Julien’s service, but am sorry you found the furniture in your guestroom to be a bit dusty. I hope you contacted the front desk and it was fixed immediately. Please join us as our guest again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice to see the hotel returning back to basic. Serves is always number one. Seem that last year the hotel had forgot about serves and now it has returned. Great rooms as always. Hotel keep very clean and pool in good shape as always. Staff was good. Very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear 117mike,

Thanks for sharing feedback from your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear the service met your expectations, and you enjoyed your accommodations. We hope to have you back.