The hotel is beautiful and the room was nicely appointed and clean with the exception of a stain in the carpet between our beds that apparently couldn't be completely cleaned. The bathroom was spacious with a separate shower and a deep soaking tub.
The beds were comfortable.
My stay was an indulgence/respite for my sister who has been primary caretaker for a seriously ill family member. We were disappointed in several areas.
1. No free parking. Apparently the hotel caters to those for whom money is no object.
2. No in room movies. We were so looking forward to relaxing and watching a movie together.
Good lord even Holiday Inn offers this service. There is no excuse for not offering this at such a high end hotel.
3. Our TV's picture pixelated horribly every minute or two. We did not report this as we wanted a relaxing evening and the thought of some maintenance person coming into the room and fiddling about with the TV was less than appealing.
4. At check out when asked about our stay we shared the above mentioned concerns. However the gentleman not only had nothing to say, but displayed absolutely no regard for our disappointment. We left feeling decidedly unvalued.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us for daily Happy Hour from 4:00 to 6:30pm daily. Our terrace is open for food and drinks, and features live entertainment most evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your St Julien Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Julien Hotel Boulder
- St Julien Boulder