“A FUN experience with average food”

Boulder Dinner Theater
Ranked #104 of 593 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Six gal friends on vacation in Boulder attended the dinner theater here. We did not go to this dinner theater primarily for the food, so when it turned out to be average, that was okay with us. The production was excellent for a company of this size! We attended Cats, and enjoyed it immensely. The best part was that the actors were the servers! We were able to find out which part our servers (2) played and watched for them on stage, which made it extra fun! At intermission, they actually stayed in costume. Great fun! I would recommend this great little dinner theater!!!

1  Thank tbones

Reviewed July 28, 2011

My in-laws took 8 more of us to the Boulder Dinner Theater to see CATS. Wow. I was nervous as I approached the building thinking that it would be a cheesy small-town production. I was very wrong. The meal was splendid. Drinks very tasty. And our waitstaff were incredible. I do not know how they could both serve our meals and entertain us once the show started. There were some very talented actors/dancers/singers. We are planning on going back again next summer.

Reviewed August 20, 2009

My girlfriend and I enjoyed our evening here in August 2009. Good bread and salad. I had the beef stroganoff and my lady had the chicken cordon bleu. The show itself was a faithful rendition (Annie). The vocals were rather loud, and the songs were very fast-paced.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 12, 2008

horrible food, drinks and desserts weren't included in the dinner and show price. the musical was great though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 18, 2008

You don't go for the food....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook