“Great beer with great casual food”

Avery Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 587 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Since 1993 our brewery has been committed to producing eccentric ales and lagers that defy styles or categories. We have 30 Avery beers on draft and a craft dining menu with a Southern flair.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Love this brewery and they serve beer you cannot buy anywhere else like their sour beers. The atmosphere is casual and fun. Lots of outdoor seating. The food is great- simple sandwiches and such, a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We visited on the Fourth of July and were seated in the back room which was nice and quiet. The servers were very friendly and helpful. It was obvious they enjoyed their jobs. We started with sweet potato bites and devoured every last morsel. I had the best pork barbecue sandwich ever. It was served on a toasted, buttery brioche bun with melted cheese and coleslaw. The staff was very knowledgable about the beer and helped us choose what we might like. The beer was fantastic and the tour was very interesting. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Wow! I have been drinking Avery for some time now, but have only been able to get a few of their beers on the East Coast (their Mephistopheles Stout kicked my butt one time). Stopped in here while visiting Boulder and was amazed by the amount of beer that they make. I would recommend getting a bunch of different small pours like I did. My favorite was Trogdor: The Burninator (very nice!). I didn't get food here, but overall a laid back vibe, with helpful servers. It's in an industrial park, but Iv've been to a lot of awesome breweries in industrial parks. This is a must stop on your Boulder beer tour.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We came here after a fun morning hike to cool off and sample some Colorado brews. Lots of brews to choose from, or try a flight of small tastes. I was introduced to my first taste of sour beer....and became an instant believer.
Food is brought over from a catering company next door and our sandwiches were excellent!!
I hear that the company is moving over to larger quarters nearby, and their success is obviously well earned. Hope to be back again on my next visit to Boulder.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Decided to visit Avery on a Sunday and take one of their brewery tours. The tour was informative although we couldn't see the bottling operation that particular day. We did learn a good deal about the process and how they are making some barrel aged beers. Of course we visited the taproom and loved the Out of Mind Stout made with Ethiopian coffee - big and bold. We split a banh mi sandwich which was quite tasty. Definitely will return.

Been to Avery Brewing Company? Share your experiences!