“Yummy Brunch!”

Cross street: Spruce
CO
“Yummy Brunch!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've been here for brunch only, and was not disappointed! The menu is focused and has some lovely options that are unique! I went with a small group of friends, and the waiter "put up" with us in a respectful way, but didn't go out of his way to be overtly nice. Much of the art on the wall for sale was very well done, and accompanied the quaint decor perfectly. Most of the party had the spinach scramble, which was really well prepared and flavorful. We shared the apple slices as a starter, and we probably could have gotten away with ordering another one - they are REALLY illegally good! One person ordered the decadent lavender mimosa, which had a nice crispness and unique flavor. I definitely want to return here, but perhaps for dinner!

This restaurant is a part of the Hotel Boulderado, and is located on your right when you enter the hotel from its main entrance. "The Corner Bar" (also part of the Boulderado) is also a nice restaurant with great burgers, and is open late!

1 Thank ughughCO

“Best-kept secret in Boulder”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous three-course meal with delicious wine pairings for $40. Delightful service. Could not have asked for a better evening. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dracaena
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food just one block away from Pearl Street”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Q's is located in the Hotel Boulderado. I was staying at the hotel on a business trip. The first few nights I ate at various places on Pearl Street (the heart of Boulder, shopping and dining options galore). I finally decided to "stay in" and eat at the restaurant in the hotel. I was not disappointed. The food was actually as good as, if not better than, anything I had at the more "hip" places on Pearl Street. I was in Boulder for two weeks and ended up eating at Q's 3 different times. Every single time my meal was excellent.

The blackened scallops seem to be a menu staple and are fantastic. The other two nights a tried their specials. One night was a halibut dish and the other was a pan seared red trout. Both I would have again. They have list of what appear to be delicious deserts, but I wouldn't know. I found the flour-less chocolate cake with salted caramel ice cream and stopped there. It was so amazing, I had it for desert on all 3 of my visits.

The atmosphere is a little upscale (linen table cloths and such) but not pretentious. I saw families eating there. It's a bit pricey (entree's start in the low 20's) but not too bad if you compare it to what the trendier places on Pearl St. charge.The wait staff is friendly. I ate at the bar a couple of times and enjoyed chatting with the bartenders.

If you're looking for great food and want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Pearl Street, try Q's. You won't be disappointed.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Foodies unite and go to Q's”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Foodies unite and go to Q's restaurant. Eat the Arancini Caprese and the Rocky Jr chicken Breast and prepare for a food coma to follow. The service at Q's was excellent even with our waitress going through training. The atmosphere felt upscale the whole time, and the food matched the experience.

I went to this restaurant to treat my consultants for a job well done over the past year with our customer. The experience at Q's was enjoyed by all of us. If you want to go with friends, or spend a night with your special someone, then treat yourselves and ENJOY! It won't be cheap, but you'll definitely get every penny's worth.

1 Thank PhoenixRising7
Waco
“Fixed menu was disappointing”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had heard many nice things about Q's so while at a business gathering with colleagues from around the country, we chose this restaurant for one of our meals. Readers should be aware, by the way, that there are a huge number of fine restaurants in Boulder, so we had numerous other choices. Those in our party who ordered from the regular memu seemed satisfied, but my wife and I chose to order the special three-course fixed menu meal which was very reasonably priced at $40...we thought. We soon found out why. The first course was a "crab meat" salad in which one had to really search diligently to find any crab meat, and the greens were tough and bland. Second course, the entre, was one, yes ONE small scallop on a bed of greens. Tasted fine, but was hardly satisfying. The dessert was ok. So, we departed disappointed. The wait staff were attentive and the place was lovely, but readers should read their menu very carefully...when it says scallop on a bed of greens, they mean just that...one tiny scallop!