“Food find”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spruce
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Eight of us ordered pairs of the following entrees: Chicken, lamb, pork chop, vegetarian plate. Everything delicious. No one could clean their plate. Outstanding starter: grilled asparagus and bacon. Six of us are gluten free. No problem. They even provided GF bread. Great spot.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I used to frequent this restaurant when I lived in Boulder, so I was excited about my trip back and was expecting a great meal. To be fair, the salad was great, and my husband's meal was very good. However, I really was shocked by what they served me. Beware of the blackened scallops entree. It comes with 2 scallops, canned roasted peppers and leek frittatas that tasted like they were sitting in the kitchen for a week. It was THE most awful restaurant meal I've had in a long time. It's insulting that in these lean economic times one goes out to dinner and gets served this gross meal for a lot of $. The waitress comped our wine, but I think they should have done that plus comp my meal, it was a spoiler.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

never disappoints, actually took my wife to dinner there on our wedding night , and have been back for our anniversary every year since

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Q's is our go to favorite in Boulder. Consistently fine cuisine, attentive service, attractive ambiance away from the hustle of Pearl Street and much calmer than the nuvo bistro restaurants that populate Boulder..

Reviewed November 20, 2012

You'll enjoy your meal here, whatever it is. We ate from a pre-fixe menu so I cannot really comment since if it were my choice I would have ordered something completely different from what I ended up ordering. I had the pork loin which was a little to rare for me but the butternut squash ravioli appetizer with a slice of pork belly was very tasty.