“Excellence defined”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spruce
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I love coming to q's for celebration dinners, or for sunday lunch, and even for a quiet breakfast. It is my favorite restaurant in down town boulder. Excellent ommelettes.

There are newer reviews for Q's Restaurant

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Not much to choose from on menu. Food was average, service for room service poor.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We eat at Q's for those special occasions. The atmosphere is elegant the food consistently good and the service excellent. This past time our waiter remembered us from only having waited on us one time before. Prices can be a little high, not out of the ordinary for this type of restaurant, but that is why we save it for special occasions.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I had a great night out with my wife at Q's the other night. I hadn't been there in a while, and it was just as good as I remember. Most hotel restaurants have no character, not the case at Q's. Friendly staff, and great creative cuisine.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Pub-like feeling, where you can drink a beer but also enjoy the food from Q's restaurant in a more informal setting.