“Neverending basket o fries. Mm.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Neverending basket o fries. Mm.”
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Neverending basket o fries. Mm.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't know for verifiable FACT whether Red Robin uses MSG, but when I bit into my onion burger there, it felt like I...”
Reviewed February 21, 2008

I don't know for verifiable FACT whether Red Robin uses MSG, but when I bit into my onion burger there, it felt like I was ingesting more MSG in that one bite than I did during my six months in Indonesia, where they dump MSG in everything like salt. It was also so greasy that the burger dripped all the way down my arm - THROUGH the protective sleeve - the ENTIRE time I was eating it. Afterwards, I felt like I need to eat about 10 pounds of fruit to make up for it and get the terrible icky feeling out of my stomach. I went to Jamba Juice, and felt marginally better.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good for people watching. That bird mascot is creepy”
Reviewed February 10, 2008

good for people watching. That bird mascot is creepy

“lame chain”