“Gelato milkshakes - craving satisfied!”
Review of Two Spoons - CLOSED

Two Spoons
Gainesville, Florida
“Gelato milkshakes - craving satisfied!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I had a milkshake craving and this place delivered. I loved that everything was local and made on site. Service was good, patient with my flavor indecision... But how do you decide between espresso brownie and chocolate hazelnut!? Milkshakes was a good portion. Perfect!

Rochester, NY
“Yummy gelato”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Second best I've ever had (first place goes to "Lush" in Berkeley). Love that they make it on site and it is creamy good.

• Visited November 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Wonderful spot for lunch and dessert...”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Two Spoons is not just a gelato nook anymore. My sister first took me here for coffee and gelato just after it opened, after we had eaten down the street. Since then, they've added other foods, such as soups and sandwiches. Maybe not the best gelato I've ever had, but certainly the best in Boulder, so far. They are a bit pricey, but that could partly be due to their location - W. Pearl St. in Boulder ain't cheap. Fast service, polite people, lovely flavors. I especially like the gazpacho, and the seasonal pumpkin gelato to follow!

Visited August 2013
Vernon Hills, Illinois
“Best Gelato!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We always try to make a stop here, the gelato is just rich and wonderful!! Must stop for awesome dessert!

• Visited August 2013