“Wonderful spot for lunch and dessert...”
Review of Two Spoons - CLOSED

Two Spoons
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Two Spoons is not just a gelato nook anymore. My sister first took me here for coffee and gelato just after it opened, after we had eaten down the street. Since then, they've added other foods, such as soups and sandwiches. Maybe not the best gelato I've ever had, but certainly the best in Boulder, so far. They are a bit pricey, but that could partly be due to their location - W. Pearl St. in Boulder ain't cheap. Fast service, polite people, lovely flavors. I especially like the gazpacho, and the seasonal pumpkin gelato to follow!

There are newer reviews for Two Spoons

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We always try to make a stop here, the gelato is just rich and wonderful!! Must stop for awesome dessert!