All reviews easy drive great hotel ceiling fan minute drive celestial seasonings grocery store estes park the breakfast area excellent stay king suite fitness room train tracks complimentary breakfast indoor pool stay there again clean rooms up to date
Reviewed April 11, 2018

This hotel was rated higher so that was parly the reason we stayed here. I should have done better research as the purpose of our trip was to stay closer to CU. Although not too far away this hotel didn't shine, nor did it fail us in what we were expecting. It's a basic hotel with most offerings you would expect from this type of class. The hotel seemed to be about 20% booked so basically empty and it was very quiet. Check in was quick and easy and the breakfast and coffee is was middle of the road. If I would give this hotel a slogan I for anyone to consider booking it would be "basic". Not to knock basic as its better than most, but just telling it like it is. I don't think the hotel expects to blow you away either as its a place to sleep well in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Matthew B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

pdgaffer - I appreciate your honesty in the review given regarding your stay with us. Please know we do try to shine to provide our guests with a memorable stay for all of the right reasons. Sounds like we were probably the right hotel in the wrong location for you. If there was anything else we could have done to given you a better stay I would love to hear any additional feedback, thank you.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Wonderful stay for a Saturday and Sunday evening. Hampton Inn is always in tip top shape and the service is fantastic. Close to the kids for a weekend visit. Easy ride share to Pearl Street dining and the Foothill trails for activity.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matthew B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder - North, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

David B - We are all happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us for your weekend visit. Thank you for the excellent rating and review.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The hotel is a recently built LEED Gold Certified facility. The staff are extremely helpful and focused on ensuring a good experience. There is a restaurant in the parking lot that was a good choice as well as several others near by. I'd highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brian T - We always love when a guest highly recommends our hotel. Thank you so much for the excellent rating and review. We hope you get the chance to come stay with us again.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

I had a problem with my reservation that still hasn't been resolved and I've been ignored by the hotel GM. But outside of that, my experience was very good. I had great front desk service, clean room and nice staff.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

brendanholden54 - I am very sorry if you felt I had addressed your problem. As of now everything has been resolved, I am happy to hear everything with your stay was great, thank you.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Decent location to stay at with access to shopping center with restaurants and groceries. It is a walking distance although by vehicle it is a drive under five minutes. I ate at Yurihannas and Sanchos.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate the great rating and review, thank you for your feedback.