“One of the best Indian Restaurants in Boulder/Denver area”

Jaipur Indian Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 584 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I ended up doing take out from Jaipur a couple of nights ago because we both worked very long days, hadn't eaten lunch, didn't want to cook and had an urge for Indian food, which we both love. This was my third time eating food from Jaipur. I have never been disappointed! The masala and korma sauces are to die for! We got chicken masala and veggie korma (both mild) and they were very flavorful and absolutely delicious. We also got and order of saag paneer. While it was still very good with great consistency (not too runny) and contained the cubes of cheese that some restaurants leave out, I felt it could have used just a little bit more flavor/spice. The tandoori chicken wings were yummy and not dried out or overcooked; they were just right and very tasty. The naan was very good as well, but not my favorite in town. It just depends upon your own personal taste in terms of the texture of your bread. Overall, the portions were very generous and even though we didn't eat in the restaurant this time around, the service was very quick and the employees extremely friendly. I have lived in Boulder over 20 years and eaten at basically all of the Indian and Nepalese restaurants in Boulder County. I really believe this restaurant is in the top three.