“Amazing food, inexpensive (good) beers!”

Fate Brewing Company
Ranked #35 of 581 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Possibly the best wings I've ever had (not Franks hot sauce if that's what you're craving). Creative dishes in meat (and veggie) dozer and breakfast nachos (with brisket). Craft beers - - made there - - were decent. Coffee I PA was a standout.

Atmosphere was upscale, but somehow simultaneously not bad for watching football.

There are newer reviews for Fate Brewing Company

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We liked this place. They had ample parking, large portions, and fast and very friendly service. The food was also good, and they had some creative beer choices. That said, we were seated in a booth that did not have ANY overhead lighting, or a candle and nobody seemed to notice nor did they offer a solution when they saw us struggling to read the menu. Hopefully, that issue will have been solved by the time you check out FATE. It is worth checking out for sure, just choose your seat carefully.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

First of all, I don't like beer, so I've never tasted any of Fate's brews. My husband & I took our beer loving friends there to start an afternoon of beer tasting, and while they liked the beers, it was the appetizer that we were still talking about the next day. The Backyard BBQ dip was out of this world! BBQ's meat, baked beans, cream cheese mixed together with a little white BBQ sauce and some pickled jalapeños on top. How creative is that! On my previous visit (a Sunday brunch) I had the breakfast nachos - scrambled eggs on nachos w/ your choice of meat (I chose the pulled pork). I was hesitant to order it because it sounded a little weird, but it was delightful. My husband and our friends made safer choices, but they were happy with their meals too, though everyone admitted that my choice was best. Decor is a bit trendy for my taste, but servers are friendly and attentive, so I'll forgive them the decor. The huge bar with all the chairs surrounding it is a cool feature though.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had a business dinner here. Pub grub, but better than many. Layout is very basic - not a warm, cozy kind of place. But my burger was very good and the service was fast and efficient. Good for big groups, and business meals. Kind of hard to find from the road because it is tucked into the side of a business building. I wild go back for lunch to try out some of the other items on the menu.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

You would never guess the beautiful interior from the usual, industrial building Fate Brewing is located in. The setting is very appealing and well decorated, booths and tables are comfortable and well-lit, art work fits the design. We had the beer flights, which had some wonderful brews. They are served in a metal logo design....very unique! The foods were wonderful as well. We were there for Happy Hour and all the appetizers are half price but full size. The fried pickles, pasta salad, sliders, and BBQ were all delicious. Varied menu - definitely will go here again when in Boulder.

Been to Fate Brewing Company? Share your experiences!