“Great place for brunch”

Foolish Craig's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Foolish Craig's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 573 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Vidalia, Georgia
“Great place for brunch”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Large fresh made crepes stuffed with fresh ingredients from local farms. The place is a bit on the small side so there may be a wait...but it is worth it. Try the beermosa...just like a mimosa but made with beer....really good. Come hungry as the portions are large.

Visited July 2014

Northport, New York
“Foolish Craig's ain't so foolish”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I ate here with a group of 8. We tried everything from the Hippy Burger to the varied apps. The Crepe Cake, as seen on DDD, was out of this world. I suggest going during the week when the lines aren't so long. We went on a Tuesday evening and didn't have to wait at all. Service was excellent as were beer choices. A great place to have a super meal!

• Visited July 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Unique crepes - great brunch”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have eaten here twice and would gladly go again. While the line next door at Snooze was an hour wait, we were seated at Foolish Craig's within 10 minutes. They have quite a few typical breakfast and lunch foods, but their uniqueness lies in their crepes, both savory and sweet. One time I had the fruit crepe, which was piled so high with fresh fruit it couldn't actually be rolled shut. On top of that was yogurt and granola. It was more than a filling meal and provided plenty of leftovers. They also have two different versions of hot chai, one a bit more spicy than the other.

• Visited May 2014
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Great breakfast omlette”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Had brunch here. What a find. Outstanding huge omelette. Friendly people. Great place in Boulder. Would certainly stop here again

Delray Beach, Florida
“Best Burger...Ever!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I ate here with my mom. It was an impromptu late supper - around 8:30pm. I ordered the 'Boulder's Best Burger.' This is no exaggeration! The roll was moist and buttery and the burger was cooked exactly the way I specified...medium. There was just the right amount of cheese on top and the fries were excellent and again, cooked exactly the way I specified...medium. My mom had the spinach and toasted walnut salad with chicken - the salad was fresh as if the veges just came out of the ground and the chicken was moist, tasty and fresh...and the portion was quite generous. Our server was exceptionally friendly and the service was most excellent. I asked for a business card at the end of my meal and our server not only brought me over a card, but also two stickers with the restaurant logo. Next time I am in Boulder, I am definitely eating here.

• Visited June 2014