“A casual favorite on Pearl”

Foolish Craig's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Foolish Craig's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 573 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Longmont, Colorado
“A casual favorite on Pearl”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Always decent service and a good meal at Foolish Craig's. Friendly staff, varied and tasty menu, casual atmosphere. We have even run into friends here.

• Visited June 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Food was fresh and prepared perfectly. We had the chicken salad sandwich and fries. The chicken salad and the entire sandwich was delicious. The fries were excellent--crispy, hot and salty. Even the side of fresh fruit was good. The coffee was hot and good.
We'd go back there in a heart beat--maybe tomorrow!

Visited June 2014
Boulder, Colorado
“Average and ordinary”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I went out for breakfast on our 17th anniversary and decided to try Foolish Craig's because of the reviews. Unfortunately, the service and the food were ordinary at best. The english muffin under the Eggs Benedict was untested and the rest of the meal was overcooked. Sorry. Oh, and it was $28+tip for BREAKFAST!!!

• Visited June 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
“Fresh and unique food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I almost gave this three stars but decided to bump it up one star based on the freshness of the food. I wanted to come here after I saw it on DDD. The four of us were seated in a booth by the door. Three of us ordered savory crepe dishes and one ordered a salmon special. Everyone seemed pleased with the food. I had the Chicken Duxelle crepe, which was pretty good but somewhat bland. Just a little bit of salt when it was being cooked could have fixed that. It came with some very fresh steamed broccoli and flavorful yet gluey mashed potatoes. The portion was very large. I saved half of it and had the rest for lunch the next day. We ordered two portions of crepe cake to share - butter rum and tiramisu. Both were outstanding and covered in fresh strawberries and blueberries. The crepe cakes were the best part of the meal, and I don't usually get dessert. I would come back but I'm not beating down the door.

• Visited May 2014
nc
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Reviews on Trip Advisor & DDD led us to Foolish Craig's. Fun atmosphere & good happy hour. Good service.
But I guess we missed something, as not all was good The crab corn cakes & salmon stuffed with brie were very good. The shrimp florentine crepes were ok. But the chicken duxelle crepes were poor: sauce was pasty; the chicken & even the crepes were very overcooked & dry. A DDD menu item, so something was wrong. Didn't even eat much.

• Visited May 2014