“I see why there was a line at Snooze”

Foolish Craig's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Foolish Craig's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 577 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Trenton, New Jersey
“I see why there was a line at Snooze”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I guess Boulder gets up late since we were having trouble finding a breakfast spot before 9 am on a recent Saturday. Snooze looked like an option, so we headed there. Apparently it's very popular since there was a line - and we don't do lines for breakfast. Instead, we went next door to Foolish Craig's. The menu was impressive, and started off good with a lovely, aromatic Earl Grey tea served in a teapot. Unfortunately, my 'over easy' eggs were overcooked, as were my husband's scrambled eggs. Not good at a breakfast spot! The homemade corned beef was delicious, though, so not a total loss. And crepes are a specialty - might have been a better choice.

• Visited November 2012

Concord, Massachusetts
“Best coffee in Boulder!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I'm super picky about my coffee, especially at breakfast. Foolish Craig's coffee was amazing! So much better than other Pearl St breakfast places we tried. I had the french toast -- yummy -- and many cups of coffee. FC's was beyond busy at 11 AM on a Saturday, but service was perfect -- friendly and attentive. Our group of three did not feel rushed at all. The atmosphere here was fun -- great artwork, too. Looking forward to my next visit. FC's is just about everything I'd want in a breakfast place.

• Visited October 2012
Sydney
“Try the Ellie's Brown Ale”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

It's a local beer (Avery) served at Foolish Craig's. They have pretty good food too, you can get all vegetarian as well.

Visited August 2012
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I went twice because I liked it very much the first time. Good quality typical American breakfast with a twist, fast and friendly service. If you are looking for an individual place that is not a chain Foolish Craig's is the place to go..

1 Thank Rainer P
Vail, Arizona
“Slight disappointment”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

For this being on DDD, I was a little disappointed. I had the Guacamole BLT and it tasted like just that. Nothing really special in my opinion. I also tasted the Hummus Cucumber sandwich and their hummus has a very mustard taste. It wasn't bad but I definitely wouldn't want to have the whole sandwich of it. The place was very small and not much room for anyone to really move around. The service was OK.

Visited September 2012