“Best Chinese food for the money in Boulder, no question!!!”

Haoway Chinese Cafe
Ranked #412 of 587 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been eating @ Haoway for about 14 years. The owners Quinn and Van are amazing. The food is always fresh because they go through so much of it. I see delivery trucks there all the time.

I recommend anything on the menu but if you don't see something you like just ask and they'll do their best to accommodate. I'm a BIG fan of the kung-pao anything and the sesame chicken. But the best dish they serve are the hand made pan fried chicken dumplings....OMFG I can just eat them for a meal and I'm set.

No place in Boulder matches the value they provide. For $6 you can get a full lunch from the buffet. If they made Shanghai Soup Dumplings I'd change my 4 stars to 5.

Love you guys

Reviewed September 9, 2011

I had the moo shu tofu and it was well-prepared but kind of boring. It was supposed to include four pancakes, but these were tortillas! My friend's son had the fried dumplings - those looked very good and had a really interesting dipping sauce. My freind had the Szechuan chicken - chicken was cooked well and the vegetables were crisp-tender. The sauce was a rather odd bright red, which I haven't seen before. They were doing a pretty brisk take-out service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 24, 2007

good for after football games. get the hot and sour soup

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook