“Disapointing”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Longmont, Colorado
“Disapointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Both my husband and I agreed the food was below average. I had the vegetable pasta and my husband had the pan noodles. Not worth the money. We will not return here.

Visited December 2012

Boulder, Colorado
“Great for kids and grown-ups”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great food and service at fast-food prices. It's a real hit with our kids - and my husband and I find the food very good as well (and nice to be able to have a glass of wine when we want it!).

Visited December 2012
Missoula, Montana, United States
“Better than expected...way better...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I knew that they had a menu full of noodle dishes, but I was pleasantly surprised how the menu was split up equitably between Asian, Mediterranean, and Italian noodle dishes. The billboard menu is large and laid out in very simple fashion. I took a chance on the Italian "Rosa" dish with bread-crusted chicken. I absolutely love it! It was a simple, yet tasty dish with a very appropriate portion size. It is uncommon to visit a fairly fast restaurant that has great taste and a "just right" portion. I left this experience satiated. No more, no less. I look forward to eating hear again!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Dan Z
Shanghai, China
“Good semi fast food with an interesting twist”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Noodles Makes the dishes like You would make them at home. There are a lot of very healthy choices for salads (if you apply the dressing from the side. I have found it to be very stable and good especially for being a chain

Visited September 2012
Savannah, Georgia
“Quick and Resonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Variety to choose from, we were hungry after hiking all over Rocky Mountain National Park....didn't want to wait at a restaurant for a table and we wanted something besides fast food of course! My son had the Japanese Pan and I had Penne pasta with Parmesean crusted chicken. It was very delicious and we didn't have to wait long. Very pleased with the cleanliness and decor also.

• Visited September 2012