“This is the place we were looking for”
Review of Buff Restaurant

Buff Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 573 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“This is the place we were looking for”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We wanted a great local breakfast after a beautiful run in Boulder Creek Park. Buff was the place. It was hopping when we got there, but it is pretty big so and we were seated in about 5 minutes (there were 20 people in line when we left). The menu is a mix of classics, southwestern and Boulder hippy I guess - variations on eggs benedict seem to be a big thing in Boulder. I ordered pancakes with pecans with a little lemon zest which were perfect...never really have had pancakes like them. They made up my wife's special order with no fuss, and served a mean cappacino and 99 cent bloody mary. This place is where you want to be for great food and people watching.

Visited May 2013

Waco
“Great breakfast, very casual”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on our way out of Boulder largely on the recommendation of TripAdvisor ratings and we were not disappointed! This is a very casual place, a bit difficult to find because it is tucked around between some buildings off the street advertised as the address. The staff were super friendly and the food was great. I had traditional Eggs Benedict, my wife had omlet; both were great. Many choices on the large menu. Service was quick, never pushy; and the prices were very reasonable. The wait staff wore great t-shirts emblazoned with "Eat in the Buff!" Fun! The city of Boulder is filled with a huge number of great places to eat. Buff is certainly one of those.

Visited May 2013
midwest
“Great Breakfast in Boulder”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Its a year later and I'm writing a review to recommend the Pacific Benedict and a mimosa. It was so good that I still remember it. I was in Boulder for a wedding last summer and ate here as part of a post-wedding breakfast get together. My family almost made an excuse to miss the breakfast assuming this was just another college town, hole in the wall diner. So glad we didn't. The service was fantastic and friendly, my coffee cup was never empty, and I'm still on a search to find an eggs benedict as good as the Pacific Benedict. I'm tempted to make the 12 hour drive back to Boulder just to try it again. :)

• Visited June 2012
Dade City, Florida
“Eating in the Buff”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Wonderful breakfast, quick seating and service. I highly recommend the "special" quart size Bloody Mary. It was a meal in itself and included a piece of bacon, celery, olives, tomatoes,and peperoncini! Portions are very large and delicious!

• Visited April 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Cannot beat this place for breakfast”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Whether nursing a hangover (bloody mary's are amazing), or coming here with your family, you can't find a better place to get together for breakfast. The food here is PHENOMENAL and you are not left hungry after your meal. The servers are great, very attentive and if you are dining with small children, will get their orders started to get their food out early and avoid the crankies. As I'm writing this, I'm literally craving a Rustic Benedict breakfast!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ceejness

Been to Buff Restaurant? Share your experiences!