“Delish Breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Delish Breakfast!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Hubby and I visited Buff twice while we were staying near Boulder on a short weekend get-away...and both times were great! It felt a lot like "home" ...aka Austin, Texas. It had a laid-back, hippy-ish vibe (not dirty hippy, just fun-loving hippy, lol).

I had the Dirty Hippy as a drink the first morning we were there...be warned, if you're not a huge ginger fan, I would avoid it. For breakfast, I had the "two step" both times...but switched up the pancakes each day. The lemon pecan pancakes are super tasty, not overly lemon-y, just a slight hint of the lemon zest; the blueberry pancakes with their special blueberry sauce were AWESOME! Bacon was cooked perfectly and the eggs were yummy, as well. The hubby had a breakfast sandwich that had eggs, bacon, and cheese - and it was awesome, as well. Both of us had potatoes that were so good - nice bits of crispy potatoes spread throughout. Definitely recommend this place.

1 Thank hj2010

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“College breakfast place with large portions”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a local college breakfast place in the middle of a motel parking lot. It is almost always busy, so go early if you don't want to wait. There are usually a lot of seemingly hungover college students there, but it also attracts families and tourists. They serve breakfast (and lunch) until 2pm and it is a great place to go if you want to eat french toast for lunch. They have a lot of creative menu choices. I love the mason jars they use for water glasses, and the service is very fast and friendly. The food is ok. It would be great if they would use more organic and local options, but all in all this place is a good option for breakfast in Boulder.

2 Thank WhirledTravels28
Chandler, Arizona
“In the Buff”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

The Buff Restaurant is located in the Best Western Goldern Buff hotel. The blueberry pancakes are the best I have had in a long time. We ate there three morning because of the location an we're happy with the food and service every time. Looking forward to returning to The Buff next time in Boulder CO.

1 Thank photojohn
Rochester, New York
“THE breakfast place!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Read all the reviews! There is not a bad review. This place is packed on the weekends, but it is worth the wait. Latte, cappuccino, espresso...impresso! Vegetarian options as well as gluten free. You can eat light or stuff your face! I chose the latter. They took my additions and changes with ease...and when I didn't the food was still awesome! Everyone is enjoying themselves. The staff runs the place like a symphony. They hustle and bustle with a smile. Everyone is super friendly. This is how a restaurant should be run. I would eat here every day if I could.

2 Thank Will M
New Jersey
“Terrific local breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

If you are looking for a great local restaurant for breakfast then this is the place. The people in my party had the eggs benedict, the pancakes with bacon in them, the turkey sandwhich, and the french toast. Everyone loved their food. The potatos were incredible. What I liked was that you could request real maple syrup for an additional charge, but to me it is worth the extra cost. Additionally, you can't beat a pint of fresh squeezed OJ for $3.50. I will eat here anytime I am in town.

• Visited December 2012