“Perfect Hearty Breakfast”

Ranked #15 of 592 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2012

During my 1st trip to Boulder a friend recommended this local restaurant known for their amazing breakfast. We went on a chilly morning around 10, so we had to wait about 40 minutes before being seated. The place was packed with a mix of local families, couples and college students. The wait was definitely worth it!

I had the pacific benedict and it was absolutely delicious!! Others in the group had the baja benny and the ole homestead skillet. Everything looked & tasted awesome! Great weekend breakfast!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I've never been disappointed with anything on their menu, and I've been there many times. The atmosphere is great, it's in a convenient location, Love the Heartland and the Matterhorn!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Located across the street from the Boulder Marriott, it's an easy to walk to if you are staying there. We had our first experience at the restraurant on a Sunday morning. Not recommended...when we arrived there was a 15-20 minute wait. We sat at the "first come-first served" bar and we were in and out within a reasonable time. Service was not neglected at the bar. When we left the wait was 45 minutes. Because the food was so good, we decided to return on Monday. Needless to say, the crowd had thinned out. Overall the breakfast food was excellent..I went from coast to coast with the California omelet to the Atlantic omelet! Both were wonderful, but totally differently.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've been here a few times & look forward to returning soon. The average prices listed in the ratings are incorrect. Somehow the Flagstaff House prices were repeated in the Buff's info. More like $12-20.

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Have been to Buff 3x always for breakfast. Menu is decent with many options. Like the skillet breakfast but it is large; restaurant will serve a Half portion of just about anything on menu and that is perfect for me! Coffee is so-so but Americano style was awesome. This is a favorite place for my kids too.

Been to Buff Restaurant? Share your experiences!