“Not very good thai curry..”
Review of Khow Thai

Khow Thai
Ranked #307 of 588 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 7, 2011

I am a lover of Thai curries. Everywhere I travel, I try to visit the local Thai restaurants. That being said, I lived in Boulder for a long time and I don't think this is very good Thai food - at least not as good as other places in Boulder.

The tom yum they serve as an appetizer is far too sweet. The Thai curries are somewhat flavorless. I have to add lots of salt to the curry just to get some sort of flavor out of it. I can't really speak to the other dishes they serve here, but the curries are definitely not authentic.

Reviewed August 22, 2008

They have really good mangoes and sticky rice, and their thai tea is good. Other than that I don't order entrees from Khow Thai, the dishes are usually under-flavored (bland chicken plopped in curry).

I have found Asian food in Boulder leaves something to be desired.

Reviewed August 12, 2008

This is my favorite Thai place in Boulder. Excellent food for decent prices. It's noisy in the dining area though, not the best place for a date where you want to talk! Try the Phad Se Eiw

Reviewed January 31, 2008

this place used to be better -- skip the appetizers and go for the entrees, which have much more flavor.

Almaty, Kazakhstan
Reviewed January 5, 2008

crazy asian food! I lIKE!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Khow Thai? Share your experiences!