“Great Thai Food - You won't be let down!”
Review of Khow Thai

Khow Thai
Ranked #307 of 588 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 5, 2013

There are few places that don't disappoint and Know Thai is one of them. I have been going there for gluten-free Thai food since 2008 and it is one of the best. The servers are knowledgeable and friendly. The food is always great, large portions, reasonably priced and laid-back atmosphere. If you are looking for great Thai in Boulder, CO, look no further!

2  Thank oaxaqueña12

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The few times I've been there, everything tasted like peanut butter. The Thai graduate students in town (a very closeknit group) say they don't recognize the flavors at all and wonder if it's all geared to American tastes. I've never understood how it could be Best in Boulder.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The food was fresh, hot, quick and delicious. We really enjoyed the meal. Service was good. We would definitely eat here again

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The service here was confused at best. When the first main course was served, it was spilled as the bowl was quite full. The server mentioned this always happened. The second main dish ordered came well after the first - I wondered if it had been forgotten. The peanut sauce was overly sweet. All in all, not the best Thai food I've had.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great food and selection of different dishes to choose from. I am vegetarian and their menu is accommodating. If you love HOT food as I do, I still recommend getting it American hot and ask for Thai chillis on the side. I got the "Thai hot" and WOW, however very delicious!