“PLEASE READ” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #292 of 565 Restaurants in Boulder
Boulder, Colorado, United States
“PLEASE READ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

The evening of July 11, 2012, I went to the local Good Times in Boulder, CO (approximately 9:30p MST) and was horrified with what I witnessed. (Good Times address: 2050 26th Street, Boulder, CO 80301).

Upon reaching the walk-up order window, there was a large cockroach sitting on the outside counter. As soon as I alerted a Good Times employee, he gathered his coworkers to watch as he reached through the window (from the Good Times kitchen) and speared the cockroach with a plastic, Good Times fork.

From here, the Good Times employee proceeded to put the still alive cockroach in the faces of other Good Time employees.

Next, this employee and another Good Times employee proceeded to put Good Times BBQ sauce on the cockroach and pretended to feed it to one another.

After several minutes of watching, in shock, the initial employee proceeded to light the cockroach on fire with a personal lighter - immediately beside a table full of Good Times food items.

After dismembering the cockroach for approximately 5 minutes in the Good Times kitchen (visible to all customers), the employee discarded the cockroach in a trashcan and proceeded to make my order.

Immediately following, I requested a Manager who refunded my order without question. To my surprise, the Manager was among the employees who witnessed, and participated in this disturbing act.

I've already contacted the Good Times corporate office, however, have received no notification of receipt or plan of action.

For the health and safety of yourself and others, I do not recommended visiting this Good Times location.

• Visited July 2012

USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good times gone bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2009

I remember when the first one opened. It was kind of like a 50's feel in a modern burger joint. Fries were awesome, burger were outstanding. On a tip back to Colorado in 2000, My mouth was watering for a good times burger. I stopped in and they changed. I was not a fan of the new good times and left disappointed. I stopped in again 2009 to give another try and the burgers are horrible. Things really have changed from the original good times. I did not feel well the following day. Was it good times gone bad?

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheapest food I've had in Boulder. Also made me nauseous for a day. Eh, maybe it's that I'm not used to burgers...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2008

Cheapest food I've had in Boulder. Also made me nauseous for a day. Eh, maybe it's that I'm not used to burgers, maybe it's that the burgers suck. Who knows? In any case, it's just fast food, but without the copies of itself scattered all over America.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good on the go burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2008