“Good Burgers - Great Worcestershire Butter cream sauce”

Boulder Chophouse & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulder Chophouse & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 588 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th Street
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We ate here a short while ago and had a very good meal. The burgers were very good. My husband LOVED the Worcestershire Butter cream sauce and they were kind enough to give him a second helping. I didn't like that my son's grilled cheese was made with inverted hamburger buns and the dessert was just ok. I would go back to try other items on the menu.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We wanted to dine in a steakhouse that wasn't too formal and this place fit the bill. The atmosphere is dominated by the large bar area in the front of the restaurant which was completely full at 4:30PM on a Friday afternoon. The dining area, on the other hand, was completely empty. As another reviewer noted, you only get happy hour prices in the bar. My wife ordered the Seared Tuna to start which she said was yummy. Our son didn't care for the corn bread so our server brought out french bread for him without our asking for it. We ordered the dual mini filet mignons (4 oz. each), one Diane and one Gorganzola. They were both very tasty! The drink prices are steep ($10 for a cocktail) which is probably why the bar was packed. Overall we were very pleased and will return the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

One of the best filets ever. Great service, professional. Went early which might have helped. All around a delicious dinner.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I had a wonderful dinner here when I was in town for a conference. Some very interesting dishes and appetizers. I had the Halibut special and it was very-very good, almost as good as when I am in Seattle in season.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I ordered the prime rib, it was anything but prime. It was fatty and flavorless. The lobster tail was ok but a bit overcooked. I'd skip the Chophouse and hit Brassarie Ten Ten or the Med across the street.