“Just Stopped for a cocktail”
Review of Pizza Colore

Pizza Colore
Ranked #146 of 577 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Pizza
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“Just Stopped for a cocktail”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We didn't actually eat here, but had a marvelous Bloody Mary. Sat outside & people watched & enjoyed some friends. The bartender was great & a fun time was had.

• Visited May 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Eat here for easy, traditional pizza”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

There are several pizza places on Pearl street, but we chose Colore because we weren't in the mood for pizza with arugula and porcini, or something along those lines. Just normal, good, traditional pizza. We found it here. Friendly staff, delicious pizza. My Hawaiian turned out to be a 'white' pizza, which was new to me but turned out to be wonderful. Definitely will return.

• Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like going in here when I'm not particularly hungry, and want a quick meal to eat on the grass in front of the...”
Reviewed February 21, 2008

I like going in here when I'm not particularly hungry, and want a quick meal to eat on the grass in front of the courthouse. The pizza is sold by the slice, and in additional to the normal pizza topping choices, has three choices of sauce: pesto, white, and red. Even though I always end up stuffed - their slices are bigger than they look - I always end up satisfied.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“decent pizza. pesto needs some more flavor and so does the crust. But as pizza joints go, this one is much better than...”
Reviewed February 10, 2008

decent pizza. pesto needs some more flavor and so does the crust. But as pizza joints go, this one is much better than most.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Probably the best pizza...”
Reviewed December 18, 2007

Probably the best pizza in boulder