“Good Food”

Falafel King Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 585 Restaurants in Boulder
Reviewed May 27, 2012

The food here is usually good. They've messed up my order once, but otherwise they get people through quickly. There's seating in the back, but it isn't a sit down and order sort of place. Good if you want to get a quick meal.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I'll stop in here every time I pass this place just to grab hummus to take home.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

I'll eat here every once in a while to mix things up but it's always mediocre. They are very stingy with their portions and the food isn't that great.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Everything was fresh and tasty, well spiced and well executed. And you could tell the staff enjoyed working there, which always adds to the experience. My lunch companion agreed on these two points but noted that the whole place could use a good scrub down and that the number of flies buzzing around (a Boulder summer staple) the food area and dining room was disconcerting to her. I kept watching our food on the assembly line to see if any flies landed on it but thankfully, that did not happen!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

The falafel here is awesome. Best I've had since I was in Israel. No atmosphere, but delicious fast food. Grab a seat on the mall if you can (there are only a few).

Been to Falafel King Restaurant? Share your experiences!