“Wonderful venue for Goodbye Breakfast”
Review of Thyme On The Creek

Thyme On The Creek
Ranked #413 of 581 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arapahoe
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a wedding in Boulder and had the Goodbye Breakfast at the Millennium the next morning. Many of our guests also stayed there. They provided shuttle service to and from the venue of the wedding for a nominal cost. That was a wonderful plus for our guests to get back and forth from the Millennium to the venue. The breakfast was fantastic. We were originally supposed to be outside but a few days before they called me and said it was forecast to be chilly and asked if wanted to move the event inside. We did and were glad. They provided a wonderful space for us to eat and for the bride and groom to open gifts. I would recommend the Millennium for any event. The people were wonderful to deal with and all of the guests enjoyed the facilities and said the staff couldn’t have been friendlier.

There are newer reviews for Thyme On The Creek

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Recently stayed several nights at this property; only ate breakfast there one morning, because I'm not usually that hungry before I get out and about. However, the one morning I did, I was nicely surprised.

The place wasn't crowded, I was seated and brought coffee quite quickly. My order of Eggs Benedict came out within 10 minutes; quite tasty, eggs poached perfectly, delicious Hollandaise sauce, and the fried potatoes that accompanied it were done just right with the perfect balance of peppers and onions to satisfy, but not overwhelm you for the rest of the day.

If you stay at the Harvest House, I recommend going down for breakfast at least once.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Nice surprise. Went to the restaurant for a quick bite. Took a bit longer than expected, but that's because our party trickled in slowly. Food was worth the wait. It was all fresh and hot. My omelet was fabulous and my husbands granola was crunchy and delicious.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The salad I ordered came with the dressing tossed with the vegetables. It was a soggy mess. I added chicken to the salad, which costs $5 extra. The chicken was not seasoned, and it was still the best part. My boyfriend felt the same about his caesar.

1  Thank meganlou33
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Had the breakfast buffet as part of my stay, The food was good, plentiful and varied, but not exceptional. A standard American fare.