“The Perfect Brunch!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th Street
Description: The Kitchen carefully sources quality, fresh, ingredients from farms and purveyors our team has a direct relationship with both locally and nationally. The preparations are simple, clean, and focused. The menu features seasonal offerings that are crafted by our talented culinary team. The Kitchen features various signature items such as hand cut Garlic Fries, Tomato Soup, Mussels and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I just enjoyed an outstanding Brunch at The Kitchen in Boulder, CO. My first visit to this restaurant and I must say I'm quite impressed. Staff was extremely knowledgeable and attentive, and the food was fantastic. It wasn't very crowded, and this looks like a place that probably gets really crowded so I would make reservations. I will be eating here again!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

A trip to the Boulder Symphony today got us in the Boulder area and hungry for a good lunch. We have often come to The Kitchen for lunch/brunch and once again were not disappointed in the food or the service!

The Kitchen consistently delivers quality food that strives to be local and planet friendly. Today I ordered the roasted vegetable sandwich with burrata and a side of the Munson Farms squash soup. There was a slight mix up on the soup and I ended up with the tomato soup first. The waiter instantly recognized that I'd gotten the wrong soup, got the correct soup and left me to try both (and charge me for just the one). It was exactly what a great waiter should do and he did it!

My husband ordered the lamb burger which came with thick cut and perfectly cooked/salty fries. He was really happy with his meal and talked about it well after we were finished.

Overall, The Kitchen delivers a consistent menu and dining experience. This isn't an avant garde experience but rather a home-cooked, you're eating with strangers that aren't yet your friends kind of place.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our experience was on December 31, 2012, New Year's Eve and it was our first experience at the Kitchen in Boulder. I had read all of the great reviews for the Kitchen and wanted to take my Fiance to a nice quality restaurant for a wonderful and delightful New Year's Eve. The service was good, however, the food was just mediocre from what the ratings suggested and was not much better than a Red Lobster. My Fiance order the scallops which were undercooked and so salty that she had to cut the top off just to find something edible and palatable. Although she commented as such to the manager he said that he would talk to the chef and promptly departed. My portion of prime rib was very minimal and the accompanying potatoes were of the quality that one would find from a crock pot and the presentation was by far inferior for such an expensive main course meal. We were more than disappointed with our very first experience at such a highly rated Boulder restaurant. Don S.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I sat at the bar as I was by myself. They have a couple of decent beers on draft but that isn't the focus, there are several good bottle selections. The food is good but a limited menu. The restaurant was a bit noisy, and was filled with yuppies. It is easy to miss this place as it is just a door on the street on the west end of Pearl street, and the restaurant is on the second floor. There was a new restaurant being renovated on the first floor last time I was there.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is my favorite for dinner in Boulder. All the dishes are creative, well-presented and unique. We had a great birthday dinner here last week with extended family and we all loved the shared appetizers, main courses and desserts! The level of service is impeccable and friendly, these people really care about the food and their guest's experience.

Been to The Kitchen? Share your experiences!