“Nice for LowCal”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I know what you think, How can it be low cal with all that cheesecake. Well, I have not been to a CF for a number of years because I thought the portions were too large and the cheesecake way to good. But it looks like the menu has changed. I got a Chop Salad that was excellent for only 560 calories. So I could then share a piece of Key Lime Cheesecake, which was, by the way, wonderful. I may start thinking about going more often now that I see reasonable choices for food and not breaking the calorie bank.

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We order chicken salad and there was no chicken
Cheese and butter pasta for kids with no cheese.
No apologizes from the waitress
Pieces of pizza crust under the table

Reviewed April 7, 2014

While the restaurant was dark, crowded, and noisy, the waiters were super friendly and the food was rich and filling. Although its slightly pricy, you definitely receive a savory meal that makes up for it. I recommend the mac and cheese.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Had an early dinner on a Friday night here and was disappointed. First thing, the hostess sat us by the bathroom where as there were plenty of open booths and tables. Second, our waiter had several customers and could not kept up with my table let alone the others. My husband had the chicken marsala and I had the shepherd's pie. Third thing,my shepherd's pie was served as three slices of what appeared to be meatloaf in between a scoop of mashed potatoes with gravy and grilled vegetables. It was not the pie as described on the menu. I tried to get my waiters attention to question him but he was too busy to attend to me. The marsala was simply...alright. We have dined at the Cheesecake Factory in other cities and was accustomed to a higher quality of service and entrees. We were disappointed and will probably not return to this place.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Strolled in to have a bite of lunch on a Sunday in November. Laid back staff, not busy. Many options HUGE portions. Great variety. If you are lucky enough to save room for a slice if cheesecake this will top a nice dining experience on Pearl Street.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!