“Check out low carb menu”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 21 Dessert in Boulder
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Littleton, Colorado
“Check out low carb menu”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had an excellent eggplant dish there. Sorry, details escape me but I was very pleased with it, knowing that they had recently been criticized for their high fat, high calorie offerings. This supplemental menu had a good selection, too.

• Visited February 2013

Longmont, Colorado
“Always Good”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

So much to choose from. Would have given the highest rating but it took a while to be greeted and also my order was wrong. I still love all the food and will go back in a heartbeat.

Visited December 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“If you like the delusion of comfort a chain restaurant provides, then you will like The Cheesecake Factory in Boulder.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The positives of this place were as follows:
*The hostess was exceedingly friendly. She probably gave us one of the warmest welcomes we have ever received.
*The avocado egg rolls were delicious as were the Navajo sandwiches.
*The have a LOT of choices, so everyone in your party will be able to find something.
*They have booths.
*We were seated immediately.

The negatives of this place:
*It was too cold in the restaurant, so wear layers.
*They don’t use local, organic ingredients and it shows in the quality of the food.
*There are too many choices on the menu.

Visited December 2012
Longmont, Colorado, United States
“Don't count the calories...just enjoy!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is the one place that I truly do NOT feel guilty making my entire meal my selection from all the scrumptious offerings laid out before me. Nobody does it better.....it is truly the place to go if you believe that life is way too short so start with dessert first!

For those who are far more conservative about their caloric intake......the soups, salads and entree selections are excellent too!

Visited October 2012
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“eurgh”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My partner said i'm going to love going to America to experience the brilliant service.... well i didn't here!!

The atmosphere was dull, dull, dull. The waiter was very odd. Slightly patronising, going through the motions that he's done a million times before. Our plates took ages to be cleared, but they liked topping my glass with water every 5 minutes.

The food was very average, i think i could have cooked something better myself. The only other tables around us were "birthday" celebrations so we got to hear them sing three times so they could get a free slice of cake.

I wouldn't go back.