“This may be the best vietnamese restaurant Ive ever been to”

Chez Thuy Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 588 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We were just stopping in Denver on our way back from San Francisco, and realized we were supposed to meet some friends in Boulder. Then we realized we were supposed to go to a vietnamese joint which seemed kind of silly under the circumstances. Then we ate at Chez Thuy. Every dish we had was something I had never had before, and it was incredibly delicious.

1  Thank Ben B

Reviewed March 23, 2014

What more can I say about this place. I live 45 miles away and we eat here all the time. I am a huge fan of Vietnamese food. This place includes both traditional Vietnamese and some interesting selections which are very unique. I have never had a bad meal here.

Another reason to check it out is the flowers and plants. The lady who owns it is an amazing gardner. Eating here is like eating in a botanic garden. All the plants are real and very beautiful.

All the employees are very courteous and prompt. They seem to be genuinely happy working here so I suspect it is a good place to work as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We went to this restaurant on a Sunday night right before closing. Our waitress seemed tired and I did not have high expectations for the food. I was very happy to find that the food far exceeded my expectations. The soup came in a vat that could feed four and the two entrees were huge as well. The vegetables were plentiful and perfectly cooked. The meat and fish were fresh and plentiful. The flavors were complex and the level of spiciness was prefect. Order less food than you think you need unless you want leftovers. We had enough left over for a picnic lunch the next day.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

A Vietnamese restaurant with exceptional fare. The portions are extremely large with one entree more than enough for two people. The staff is very attentive and responsive to special orders.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The Vietnamese food here is pretty good. I'm not the biggest fan of Vietnamese food, so I don't come often, but I have many friends who like it a lot. It's also a great place for business lunches. Service is excellent, and the dining area is professional.