“Very good food and service to match”
Review of Brasserie Ten Ten

Brasserie Ten Ten
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Ten Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 587 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th St.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Higher end cuisine although the burgers are excellent too. A very nice mix of seafood and meat, vegetarian too. (Like most places in Boulder) Dress a little nicer than sweats and a tee shirt, that is what going to a nice restaurant is all about!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Always one of the first places we think of when we get together with friends or family. Great atmosphere inside and out. Good portions, food tastes fresh, you leave satisfied not stuffed! a favorite lunch spot for my husband and I.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The lunch here is really very good - high quality food, great service, and a good spot to people watch a bit - business lunches, trust funders, and dilettantes all eat here. If you have some time to enjoy yourself and have a glass of wine with lunch, all the better. It's a good value for lunch, maybe a little less so for dinner. Give it a shot, you will enjoy yourself!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I lived in Boulder for 7 years and stopped here for happy hour every couple of years but never for lunch or dinner. When my Mother visits me in Denver we always take a day to visit Boulder and our favorite spots. Usually we have lunch at The Kitchen which is also excellent. This time we went to Brasserie ten ten.The menu drew us in with French classics. We each had a lovely glass of wine, hers $10, mine $8. The bread with herb salted butter for the table was excellent. I convinced her to have her first ever raw oyster (Delaware $1.95 each) and it was fresh, cold, briny and nicely presented. She had the bouillabaisse with shrimp, salmon and mussels in a delicious saffron flavored tomato-based sauce ($12.95). I had the warm goat cheese salad which was not the traditional style that I expected but a goat cheese fritter with hazelnuts and beets on a fennel and arugula salad ($8.95). The dressing was light and matched all the flavors perfectly.Our server was very good and had a sense of humor. I left already looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We made it to happy hour to enjoy very small oysters and underwhelming mussels with moderately priced drinks. The French dip sandwich was tender and the burger slider, cooked just right. Crepes were flavorful and had just the right amount of filling.

1  Thank Outside4us

Been to Brasserie Ten Ten? Share your experiences!